All PUPPIES HAVE BEEN VET CHECKED AND HAVE BEEN FOUND TO BE FREE OF GENETIC DEFECTS AND IS IN GOOD HEALTH. CUSTOMER WILL HAVE THEIR STATE LICENSED VET CHECK THE HEALTH OF THE PUPPY WITHIN 10 WORKING DAY TO VERIFY THE PUPS STATE OF HEALTH.
Puppy Sales Contract & Health Guarantee
This guarantee is non-transferable.
- Life Long Health Guarantee against Genetic illness
- Please read the following agreement. If you have any questions, please ask for clarification. To the best of my knowledge, this puppy is in good health at the time of delivery.
- Buyer has ten working days to have the puppy checked by a licensed veterinarian. Failing to do so will void your health guarantee. You must email me to let me know this has been done. If the veterinarian discovers the puppy to be unsound, it can be returned within the three day period for a refund of the purchase price or replaced with a puppy of equal or greater value at the breeder’s discretion. This is provided the puppy is returned with a letter from the examining veterinarian stating in what respect the puppy is unsound.
- Breeder will not replace or refund for any reason but not limited to allergy, mortality, landlord’s disapproval, family disagreement or any other problems not related to health. Nor for a puppy’s illness caused by neglect, exposure to weather, injury, choking, poisoning, etc. No warranty or guarantee is made to the disposition, life-span, size, color, show quality, or breeding quality of any puppy.
- Breeder will not be liable for any expenses including but not limited to any veterinary bills or other expenses. Should a licensed veterinarian diagnose the puppy with a life threatening genetic defect, having been there from birth, the breeder will replace the puppy, limited to two years from the date of purchase. No refund or replacement will be made on a deceased puppy until an necropsy is performed to determine cause of death. Such an necropsy must be performed by an accredited institution set up for such procedures. A Necropsy performed by a local veterinarian will not be accepted. All expenses will be paid by the owner of the puppy. The autopsy will accompany any request for replacement or refund. Retained testicles and hernias are excluded from this guarantee.
- The buyer must contact the breeder immediately upon discovery of a genetic defect. Any delay in doing so, voids this guarantee. The breeder at this time has the right to have the puppy examined by her veterinarian.
- This guarantee is null and void upon any evidence of abuse or neglect, or if the buyer fails to complete vaccinations, worming and puppy checks with a qualified veterinarian. Proof of said maintenance must be furnished upon request of breeder. No guarantee is given for any kind of worm, coccidiosis, or giardia. These parasites are all too common to pups and can be contracted from your soil or boarding facility. Your puppy has been wormed frequently from two weeks of age until your possession. It is your responsibility to continue to worm your puppy and check for parasites. Your pup should be wormed every two weeks until it is placed on a monthly heartworm preventative (Required). Internal flea preventatives are not acceptable and will void your guarantee. I recommend NEXGUARD for flea and Tick prevention. No guarantee against Kennel Cough which is common in pups and usually caused by bacteria. Kennel cough is self limiting and like the common cold, it must run its course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel cough on its own is not life threatening.
- All puppies are being microchipped. The buyer must have the number verified and posted by the treating veterinarian, on all paperwork when making a claim. Your microchip is NOT registered in your name until you do so on http://www.akcreunite.org/. If you fail to do this, your health guarantee will not be valid.
- The BUYER hereby agrees that if at any time the Buyer cannot take proper care of the puppy, the BUYER must contact the BREEDER and the BREEDER will have the first choice to either: (a) take the PUPPY back or (b) assist the BUYER in finding a suitable home for the PUPPY.
- The BUYER hereby authorizes the BREEDER to communicate directly with the BUYER’s veterinarian regarding any medical condition, issue and/or concern relating to or affecting the puppy.
- The BUYER agrees to notify the BREEDER of any changes of address during the PUPPY’S lifetime.